| image from: |
Some 23+ years ago, I read and wrote for a hobby. Then I got married and priorities changed, and life got busy. Then I had kids! I quit reading for pleasure. For some time I did continue writing~but it became a venting place. I eventually quit.
Then I started this blog thinking my creative juices would kick in, and writing and sharing would just flow out without much 'thinking time'. But it didn't happen that way. I began to wonder if I wanted to 'let the whole world' know everything about me and my family anyway.
Now that my children are all young adults, thoughts of writing have been gently knocking at my mind. But I am not sure where to begin. Many have expressed a desire to hear my life story, but am not sure I can ....Some events that have impacted my life are too personal to share~yet. Then my computer crashed, and I thought~There! I can still that voice, for I no longer had my own 'space' to write in my own time. But then~my guys fixed my computer, and now I can't use that excuse. Alas, there are other excuses popping up. I'll have to think about this for awhile... :)
| I really do! |



2 comments:
Courage to you as you transition to what ever new thing God has for you, be it reading and writing, or something else. You can trust Him. Just keep listening to His gentle whispers. You can trust Him, even with the painful, personal stuff.
A very curious crossroads I find myself at in somewhat the same way. I am feeling restrained about what to share, my kids are even pushing back, I'm not sure what I have to tell is all that interesting, yet the nudge remains. Your words comforted me. I'm sorry you are struggling to find the best road but glad I'm not the only one.
Barbara above has it right.
Post a Comment