"You will show me the path of life"
Psalm 16:11


Monday, February 20, 2012

R&R~In Pictures

I requested a day with my family for my birthday~and this meal was thrown in~

What we fixed for lunch before checking out of the motel that hubby and i stayed in. These pictures are not in order, but  takes too much time to fix~just read the captions~

One of my favorite stops

To see the injured/recovering/rescued sea turtles being rehabilitated 


I never get tired of the view




~especially on the beach~

Watching the kite boarders~something father and son had planned to do for  birthdays this past year was to get lessons
~but cancer got in the way this year~







The view out our  hotel window
This is the  first place we were going to stay~but their prices had already been inflated for  summer rates.

This was the real deal




After a 3.6 mile walk to and from the DQ, this felt wonderful!
Hubby had forgotten how far away it was

I forgave him :)

This was the back door~right out to the jucuzzi~

4 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had an awesome day!!
Lisa :o)

Friend said...

Happy Birthday from me, too! :) LOVE the sea turtles AND the Texas waffle! Wish I had a Texas shaped waffle iron--Alison would love it!

Glenda said...

Happy Birthday to you!
The beach looks so good and the sky is grand.
I liked the turtles and the waffle shape too.
One day your son and his dad will get to kite board and you will get to take their pictures.

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Marci! Looks like you had a wonderful relaxing time! I am so happy for you!